[mapserver-users] Multiple WRAP Characters

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Dec 3 08:31:45 EST 2009

Hello all,

I realize this is largely a development-based question, but thought that
users may be able to add to the discussion.

I've found some discussion about the feasibility of introducing the
ability to specify multiple WRAP characters related to RFC 40.  Has
there been any further discussion?  I have been working on a dataset
with many French names, and am wondering how to proceed to have both
spaces and hyphens treated as WRAP characters (I guess, for now,
separate classes could be used.  Wouldn't be a perfect solution though).

Thanks for any insight you may be able to provide.

--
Christy Nieman
GIS Technician
Email: cnieman at dmsolutions.ca