[mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS under IIS 7 x64 serving up blank images

Daniel Walton dgwalton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:22:48 EST 2009

Daniel,

Yes, the same mapfile worked under MS4W on a 32-bit machine. I have verified
that this same problem occurs using the x86 binaries from Tamas' site run in
the current x64 environment. The source image is in PNG format in order to
make transparency work well on the client. (My client is Silverlight-based,
and PNG is the only supported format that supports transparency). The source
image does have a world (*.WLD) file which contains these values (file is
generated by running gdal_translate on a geotiff image):

0.0002148680
0.0000000000
0.0000000000
-0.0002148680