[mapserver-users] GetLegendGraphic, class name, no label

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 8 20:53:32 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

Have you tried to add width and height parameters in your request with
the rule specified: ...&width=20&height=20&Format=gif&RULE=my_rule
That should allow you to get the exact size. If not I believe the
default sizes are taken from the keysize parameter legend block in the
map file. If not defined it will default to 20/10.

regards,

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using GetLegendGraphic to get an icon.
> I don't want any label so I don't give a class name in the layer
> definition.
>
> I have a layer with several classes. I would like to get the icon for
> the last class only, without the label.
> I tried to use RULE=className in the request, and give a className to
> my last class, but the icon is distorted, too big.
>
> If I keep only one class (the last one I want) in the mapfile, without
> a classname, and without RULE key in the request the icon I get is good.
>
> Is there some more information I need to use RULE key in the request?
> Maybe I misunderstood this key uses.
> thanks
> steve

Assefa Yewondwossen