[mapserver-users] Expression Syntax

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Dec 10 14:53:15 EST 2009

I looked on map server website in the documentation and cant get the synstax correct

I have two textboxes idOwner and idOwner2
I am a bit confused on the FILTERITEM because I am trying to write the expression to include two fields.

USE1_DESC and BLOCK are the two fields that form the query

  LAYER # Parcels Owner Layer
                    NAME 'Parcels'
                    DATA 'parcels/parcels.shp'
                    STATUS DEFAULT
                    TYPE POLYGON
                    METADATA
                                qstring_validation_pattern '.'
                    END
                    TEMPLATE 'parcels/itemquery_parcels_Owner.html'

                    FILTERITEM 'USE1_DESC'

                    FILTER (* WHERE USE1_DESC = '%idOwner%' and BLOCK = '%idOwner2%')

  END