[mapserver-users] Expression Syntax

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Dec 10 16:20:58 EST 2009

Emiliano thanks for the response....yea I looked at the documentation and it was a bit fuzzy to me...

If I do them individually it works:
                #FILTERITEM 'USE1_DESC'
                #FILTER /.*%idOwnerQueryDESC%.*/i
                #FILTERITEM 'BLOCK'
                #FILTER /.*%idOwnerQueryBLOCK%.*/i

FILTER ([USE1_DESC]=%idOwnerQueryDESC% AND [BLOCK]=%idOwnerQueryBLOCK%)
ERROR: msEvalExpression: Expression parser error.  Failed to parse expression: =Residential AND  =006

FILTER (USE1_DESC=%idOwnerQueryDESC% AND BLOCK=%idOwnerQueryBLOCK%)
I seemed to get a bunch of returns that were incorrect...seems like it grabbed all of them.

Thoughts?