[mapserver-users] Web interface

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Fri Dec 11 08:13:05 EST 2009

Something that would be helpful to know is whether you need something that isn't very technical to setup or not. I just rolled out the use of MapGuide Fusion using MapServer as our backend. I have it serving about 10 transparent MapServer layers in a pretty nice interface. I've begun submitting code fixes specific for the MapServer side of things. Fusion has seemed to be a pretty nice interface.

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com