[mapserver-users] mapserver 5.6.0, RFC 52 and driver support

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Dec 22 16:09:50 EST 2009

The strange thing is the image render is quick (a few seconds), but the
nquery+mapshape (rectangle) with the processing of the template is several
minutes.  And while it opens/reads/closes the template file for each
record(!), I suspect the majority of the time is spent requesting the
record and dealing with the result.

Ok, on goes the hacker suit...

Thanks!
Brent