[mapserver-users] OpenLayers and Mapscript C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:46:11 EST 2009

Hi,

This question is more about an OpenLayers than a mapserver issue. I suspect
OpenLayers can rely on commonly used mapping interfaces like MapServer CGI /
WMS / KaMap and you should implement one of those interface specifications
in your MapScript C# application to be able to interact.

Best regards,

Tamas