[mapserver-users] Different SIZEUNITS for line width and label fontsize

Vladimir Cvejanovic vladimir at gessolutions.com
Tue Feb 3 06:41:50 EST 2009

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. I have already plaid around with MINSIZE and
MAXSIZE. They are a good way to avoid the labels being displayed when
they are too small to read. Also coupled with MINSCALE and MAXSCALE
class definitions I was able to set up three classes for large, medium
and small text depending on the scale used.

This isn't a bad solution at all but I wanted to see if there is away to
prevent the labels scaling at all within the same layer definition as
the scalable (real-world sized) lines.

Thanks,
Vladimir