AW: [mapserver-users] OracleSpatial ENCODING

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Wed Feb 4 09:25:38 EST 2009

You have to put something like

SetEnv NLS_LANG GERMAN_GERMANY.WE8ISO8859P1

in your apache.conf. Of course, you need to use that value appropriate for your setup. Might be
SetEnv NLS_LANG POLISH_POLAND.EE8MSWIN1250 or simply
SetEnv NLS_LANG _POLAND.
See http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/globalization/htdocs/nls_lang%20faq.htm for more information.