[mapserver-users] Win64 Java Mapscript?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:41:34 EST 2009

Hi Kirk,

As far as I remember MapScript java did compile for x64 on the buildbot
machine however the make test target have segfaulted and that's why I
haven't added those steps to the build process.
I could anyway provide the binaries (if it still compiles) in case if you
feel enough power to track down the potential run time issues you may have
;-)
Isn't that possibe to run the Win32 version of the binaries on the x64
server you're using?

Best regards,

Tamas