[mapserver-users] Using IMAGECOLOR to create a transparency mask

Glenn Waldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:43:43 EST 2009

Stephen,

Thanks for the tip. I believe your approach may set the shape layer to be
transparent, letting lower layers to show through. However, I am trying to
get the pixels in the final composited image to be completely transparent.

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :
+1.703.652.4791

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com