[mapserver-users] Regarding Apache

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 6 09:17:39 EST 2009

Gregor at HostGIS wrote:
>  We use PHP/MapScript extensively, but for the rendering we
> use shp2img via the `` operator. This gets around the freezing problem,
> as well as a few other bugs in draw() which we found unacceptable.

We're always interested in making PHP MapScript better, especially when
it comes to crashes of freezes. If you have identified specific bugs
with reproduceable test cases, then we'd appreciate if you could file
tickets with all the details (or point us to the existing ticket if
there is one).

Thanks

Daniel
--