[mapserver-users] Is there a way to change the background color at the url?

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 10:38:31 EST 2009

In my map file I specify the color using "IMAGECOLOR    205 205 205".  In my
main html template I have a button to setup a new webpage for nicer printing
but I would like the background to be white and not "205 205 205" (it's a
light grey).  Is there anyway to change image color in the url.

Below is the code from my html template:
<script language="javascript">
	function printmap_11x17() {
    var url =
"http://nira_201/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=c:/ms4w/apps/niramap/htdocs/niramap.map&mapext=[mapext]&layers=[layers]&map_web=TEMPLATE+templates/print_11x17.html&mapsize=1400+875";