[mapserver-users] Clipping out unprojectable area?

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Feb 11 21:31:26 EST 2009

With some SQL know-how I did get the EPSG database merged with our own
spatial_ref_sys table (it has other mods for our uses, so this was
trivial) and our program generating ST_Intersection(the_geom) statements.

This does work as expected, which is great. Thanks for another simple
and elegant solution, Christopher.

Now to cope with some of our data having self-intersecting polygons
which break such operators...

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth    BS, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
System Administrator, Lead Programmer

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA