[mapserver-users] Full CADRG and VPF support

paalkr pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Thu Feb 12 14:27:04 EST 2009

Hi!

I would guess that there is a mismatch in the location attribute path in
conjunction with the shapepath in the mapfile. These values are concatenated
at runtime to build up the full path to each raster cell. Have you turned om
logging in the mapfile, do you get any error messages?

One way to find out if the geometry in the tileindex is correct, is to
render the tileindex as a vector layer and visually see if the raster
footprints are located as expected. If the are, the error is most likely to
be the path issue.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen