[mapserver-users] MapServer conferences on mapserver.org

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Sat Feb 14 02:21:52 EST 2009

Hi Jef,

I got an Internal Server Error when I tried to access that page this
morning. Even so, the page of the first conference
(http://old-mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/index2003.html) is on the old U.
of Minnesota server, that hosted MapServer for so long a period (and
very grateful we are to them for it). I don't think it will remain there
for ever. If I remember well, the second conference in Ottawa isn't on
the Wiki either. Isn't it possible to copy de proceedings of those two
"parental" conferences (in more than one sense of the word :-) ) to
mapserver.org?

Jan