[mapserver-users] help on SQL Server 2008 + C# map script

Murty Maganti MMaganti at oriongis.com
Tue Feb 17 15:06:57 EST 2009

Hi

After firing  queryByShape() on SQL Server 2008 layer, getting junk
characters for those field which are null (or have no value) in the
database. Shows fine for those fields with some value.

When I run any sample query on the table in query analyzer, I see the
output as {null}.

If the value is null in the database, I should be getting null reference
or empty string (using C# map script i.e. shapeObj.values). Why I am
getting junk characters.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Murty