[mapserver-users] another labelling problem in trunk

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Feb 18 13:27:28 EST 2009

MINFEATURESIZE doesn't seem to be working for polygons, in trunk.
Works in 5.2.  Doesn't matter if I use polygon or annotation layer
type.  It works for line layers.

I suppose this should go right into a bug report, but I wanted to make
sure there wasn't something I missed.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy