[mapserver-users] Edit mode in mapserver

rohan phatak rpha88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:37:31 EST 2009

Hello Friends,
I am using Mapserver Application Gmap in which .map file is using. I am
trying to develop "Information System" & I want to publish these map to
other computers & i want to give 'edit' mode for user means if user see any
new feature then he can insert point/line/polygon data in it with attribute
information. ( the relationship is like Server-Client)
So how to do this??
1. Is PHP/ mapscript will useful    Or
2. Is there any inbuilt  application to do these??
at a time only one user can use edit mode.
thanks a lot !!