[mapserver-users] Status on ticket 2582?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Sun Feb 22 12:07:11 EST 2009

I'm currently making a similar patch. I didn't see the ticket 1952
before. It will use "[service]_dump" metadata. ie. "wms_dump" set to
false (true by default) will disable this layer for all possible
requests (not only the getcapabilities). It should be in 5.4 beta 2.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears