[mapserver-users] Changing the "EXTENT" for a layer

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Wed Feb 25 07:52:30 EST 2009

Yup, it worked like a charm!

Thank you for your help. One more question - how cpu intensive is
reprojection using mapserver? I mean, if I have 300 users requesting the
page, will I kill the CPU because it needs to reproject a layer, or are
the calculations straight-forward and add little extra load on the server?
Can I reproject the layer "offline" and load it without projection in
mapserver? If I can, which tool would I use (proj4?)?

Thanks again,
Adrian