[mapserver-users] Layer must have an EPSG or AUTO projection code

asle asle at benoni.no
Thu Feb 26 05:58:01 EST 2009

Hi,
This was very helpful. I looked at the map file and noticed that QGIS had
not written any 'wms_srs' line. This must be a bug in the Mac OS X version
of QGIS? When I adde that line to every layer it seems to display the map
without errors. Here is one changed layer:

  LAYER
    NAME 'Markslag WMS'
    TYPE RASTER
    CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
    CONNECTION 'http://wms.geonorge.no/skwms1/wms.topo?'
    METADATA
      'wms_name'
'N5000Markslag,N2000Markslag,N1000Markslag,N500Markslag,N250Markslag,N50Markslag'
      'wms_srs' 'EPSG:32632'
      'wms_server_version' '1.1.1'
      'wms_format' 'image/png'
      'wms_style' ',,,,,'