[mapserver-users] Overriding MapServer Map File Parameters inOpenLayers

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jan 5 10:42:03 EST 2009

No, although I think this should be supported. Would be easy to do, just need to define
the way to trigger it. I may have even proposed a way to do this in an old RFC and
just neglected to implement. Will tackle as part of RFC44...

BTW Bill, your syntax is wrong below. 5.x uses something like:

  map.layer[name].class[0].style[0]=COLOR+255+0+0+OUTLINECOLOR+0+0+255

Steve

>>> "Martin Kofahl" <M.Kofahl at gmx.net> 01/05/09 6:54 AM >>>
An additional question: can I forbid overriding of map file parameters via form or url?

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------