[mapserver-users] website upgrade for older documentation

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jan 9 17:24:47 EST 2009

Zach, et al,

It might be possible to do something like you are suggesting going
forward, as the documentation is been migrated into svn and should get
tagged with each release we do. Since this was not done in the past it
is unlikely that we can go backward in time with this type a scenario.

I think it will be up to the doc and web team to look into doing
something like this, but I believe the 1st step of having the docs in
svn is the critical pieces to be able to do anything like this.

I think you should write a ticket in the bug tracking system and then
post the tick number so interested parties can sign up to be CC on it.

Thanks,
   -Steve