[mapserver-users] GPX format supported?

bean at warbaby.com bean at warbaby.com
Tue Jan 13 14:44:35 EST 2009

Thanks Andreas,

An obvious and simple mistake. Sorry to have bothered the list with
such a simple question.

I am still getting msLoadMap(): Premature End-of-File. I am a
relative newbie with mapserver  although I have managed to build a
2800 line mapfile of many layer types. This is my first
CONNECTIONTYPE OGR layer and I just don't seem to get the context.

Included is my current mapfile that fails with msLoadMap(): Premature
End-of-File. OGR reads the file fine from the command line so my
problem must be in my mapfile right?

LAYER
   NAME 'GPS'
   TYPE POINT
   CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
   CONNECTION '/Applications/MAMP/d/DATA/NonGrassFiles/GPX/gpsbabel_output.gpx'
   DATA 'waypoints'
   STATUS ON
   DEBUG 5
   CLASS
     STYLE
       SYMBOL 'CIRCLE'
       SIZE 3
        OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
        COLOR 106 7 182
     END
   END
END

bean

Hi,

I think the 'END' keyword after 'OPACITY 100' shouldn't be there
since it terminates the LAYER block.
LAYER
   NAME 'GPS'
   TYPE POINT
   CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
   CONNECTION '/Applications/MAMP/d/DATA/NonGrassFiles/GPX/gpsbabel_output.gpx'
   DATA 'Waypoints'
   STATUS ON
   DEBUG 5
   OPACITY 100