Re: [mapserver-users] Problems with sld´s polgonsymbolizer interpretation

Thilo Wehrmann thilo.wehrmann at dlr.de
Wed Jan 14 04:26:44 EST 2009

I could identify why my sld could not be interpreted but it doesn´t make
sense to me. The problem is that without the value in the ogc:Literal
context it worked like:
<sld:Fill>
<sld:CssParameter name="fill">#FFECBF</sld:CssParameter>
<sld:CssParameter name="fill-opacity">
<ogc:Literal>1</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>
</sld:Fill>

instead of this one:
<sld:Fill>
<sld:CssParameter name="fill">
<ogc:Literal>#FFECBF</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>
<sld:CssParameter name="fill-opacity">
<ogc:Literal>1</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>
</sld:Fill>

And that was the reason why fonts are interpreted, too. There were no
ogc:Literal specifications used. For working purpose I can replace all the
ogc:Literal tag but I think this can be only a transitional solution.

Thilo Wehrmann