[mapserver-users] GPX format supported?

bean at warbaby.com bean at warbaby.com
Wed Jan 14 14:13:55 EST 2009

Wow Jeff,

Fast work and another incredible resource for the community. Thank
you. We are all very blessed to have such an active and giving
community for mapserver.

I will work with your example today. One small suggestion. The
packages you suggest for those without OGR GPX support are one
alternative. Another would be to compile OGR with expat.

Thanks again for your great work,
bean

>I have not been able to find a single example of a working local GPX layer.

This page contains my layer (at the bottom) that I used yesterday for
testing: http://www.mapserver.org/input/vector/gpx.html

I grabbed the gpx file from here I believe:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/holdend/traces/180736

-jeff