[mapserver-users] How to develop in Mapserver?

LMonge boommonge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:11:02 EST 2009

Hello

I want to develop and adapt an algorithm to the source code of MapServer,
but I don't have idea what tool I need to develop in the mapserver. For
example: I want to verify step by step that my algorithm run!, verify errors
in declarations and fuctions, compile my algorithm with the source code of
mapserver and check my algorithm with the define values of  .MAPFILE

Goal:

Verify operation of the algorithm with data of the (.MAP) <--
TOOL-->Compile and run the source code of mapserver and my algorithm

I hope somebody help me!, and can write me  some good tips pleasee

My best regards