[mapserver-users] Problems after compiling mapserver

rafael rafaelchacon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:51:17 EST 2009

Hi, I read the instructions to compile and downloads all the needed libraries
and packages. I made the configure with all the options I need and
everything seems fine. After that I did the make and it generates the
mapserv bin. But when I try to use it is throws the following error:

./mapserv: error while loading shared libraries: libgdal.so.1: Cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

Why could this happen??