[mapserver-users] Mapserver,RASTER, GDAL & SDE

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Thu Jan 15 16:33:02 EST 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> 2) Confirm that you are actually installing and replacing the old libgdal.so.
> Check the date, or even use locate to confirm you know which libgdal's exist
> on the system.

4) Confirm that I am trying to build a recent gdal (Such as the latest,
1.6.0) rather than 1.4.4 which may not have support anyway.

   Sorry for the unnecesary question.  Now back to mapserver
tomorrow now that libgdal and the command line tools are talking to SDE.

Thanks for the reply.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"