[mapserver-users] umn map server requested url not found on this server error

vikram_vap patilvikram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:13:32 EST 2009

Hello ,

        I figure out solution for this problem .As windows service can not
be restarted using apache-restart.bat ,so apache is not updated with new
conf file . So I would say it will be better  use Services console from
windows to restart Ms4w app server.
Also do check if cache is activated on http server before restarting as it
can be one of the reason too.

Thanks ,
Vikram
Newbie in Mapserver