[mapserver-users] plz response immediate(msSaveImageGD(): Unable to open file for writing)

Amiya Patra amiyapatra188 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:42:31 EST 2009

Hi
I got the error but unable to solve.The apache user don have permision to
write to that folder .In windows how I will check wheather apache user can
write to that folder. Actually in linux my application is running ok. but in
windows vista, I cant find the daemon apache user as in httpd.conf file
"daemon" is mentioned as usr and group. But how I will give permission to
this user for writing to that folder. Please help immediate......

Thanks..........and hope positive immidiate response