[mapserver-users] Mapserver --> ESRI sde --> zlib -->core dump

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Mon Jan 19 09:40:09 EST 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Russell McOrmond wrote:

>  Googling I found this problem being discussed back in 2007
> http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=2&f=1718&t=212867  (Started by Howard
> Butler).  I see a bug tracking ID, but I can't find that ID anywhere but in
> that message (IE: there doesn't seem to be a bug with that ID on
> support.esri.com ).

   I asked for a comment from ESRI, and in the thread listed above. They
said that this issue has not been fixed for 9.3, but planned for 9.4.

   So we'll have to continue our library liking order hack stuff until
then.  I haven't quite got this working yet, but have been told it does
work.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"