[mapserver-users] Need Help with Custom (Raster) Data as Input

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Tue Jan 20 04:46:52 EST 2009

Hi,

  You can use raster data .but here I have some questions

1)      The is georefrenced ?

2)      Is data is projected ?

If it is you can use raster data into mapserver..

If you have done all above things , refer below url

 http://mapserver.org/input/raster.html#how-are-rasters-added-to-a-map-file

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Venkat