[mapserver-users] Re: [Foss4g2009] Integration Showcase Machine 1

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jan 20 22:53:02 EST 2009

MapServer should run comfortably on that box. Better than what I have
services running on at work. ;-)

Steve

>>> Mark Leslie <mrk.leslie at gmail.com> 01/20/09 7:02 PM >>>
I'm looking for some feedback on the requirements of our first machine
for the FOSS4G 2009 integration showcase.  We are planning on having
this up and running early next month as a first kick at the cat.
Can any comment on the proposed requirements below?

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com