[mapserver-users] Help needed on rendering large shp file on mapserver

KBlade hiicharles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 04:42:14 EST 2009

I would like to add more
- After reconstruct the map file from zero, I found that the error was
caused by LABEL.
- I have many road with name. MapServer take lots of time to display the
road label.
- When I filter the label using CLASSITEM and EXPRESSION, I manage to
display it.
Is there any way to display all the road label?