[mapserver-users] dynamically added shapes and their values

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jan 22 01:01:37 EST 2009

Could consider for 5.4 I guess. The layer iteminfo would need to be populated somehow
for inline layers then. Tamas, something you want to take on?

Steve

>>> Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at gmail.com> 01/21/09 4:42 PM >>>
Steve,

I think however it would be quite an easy to suppress the whichitems
functionality for the inline layers and expose msLayerSetItems to the SWIG
interface so as to achieve the desired effect.

Best regards,

Tamas