[mapserver-users] plz response immediate(msSaveImageGD(): Unable to open file for writing)

Amiya Patra amiyapatra188 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:40:21 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I tried all those steps found at the URL which you sent.
But, still it's not working. The same file works fine in Linux. I got the
following error:

*Warning*: [MapServer Error]: msSaveImageGD(): Unable to open file
./../temp/363403.gif for writing in *C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\data\xy.php* on
line *578*

*Fatal error*: Failed writing image to ./../temp/363403.gif in *
C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\data\xy.php* on line *578

*Please, help me regarding this.

Thanks.

Regards,
Amiya.