[mapserver-users] getFeatureInfo() Only Works on One Layer?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jan 27 19:42:49 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 05:36:12PM -0700, Bill Thoen wrote:
> No, that's not it. I tried both a space and a '+' instead of the comma,
> but neither worked.

Bill,

As I suggested before, I highly recommend taking the *actual URL*, and
tweaking that, without the interference of OpenLayers in the middle.

If you can share a URL that's not working, especially against a
liveserver, that would probably be helpful to all involved.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta