[mapserver-users] data handling capacity of map server

cemre yilmaz cemre.yilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:51:35 EST 2009

Hi everybody I search about the data handling capacity and also the
performance of umn mapserver in the mailing list but I can't find an exact
answer to my question. I want to execute a database nearly 5 GB and only
the vector data (shapefiles) and may be one raster map will be in my
database. What do you think about the data handling performance of the 5 GB
data and also the maximum data capacity of the mapserver?

Coul you please give me information or information link about the question.

Thanks..

Cemre YILMAZ