[mapserver-users] displaying a logo in map(in background or transparent)

Rafael chacón rafaelchacon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:25:07 EST 2009

Hi, I think you could take a look at this
http://mapserver.org/faq.html#how-do-i-add-a-copyright-notice-on-the-corner-of-my-map...
Then instead of letters you could add your logo as style symbol in the
class section.  Not sure if it would work, I haven't test it.. But is an
idea :)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Kirk Webb <skinny2 at netins.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to display a symbol (logo) in my map that is transparent or
> atleast sits in the background so as not to obscure the visualization of the
> map features.
> How are some of the ways I can do this?
>
> I had thought about  possibly creating a transparent png of my logo but
> then, how to place it in the map?
> Any help is appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Kirk

Rafael Chacon,

"El hombre es la medida de todas las cosas". Protagoras