[mapserver-users] problem with raster data..

MeLv1n wAuRaN death_knight0911 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 20:50:33 EST 2009

hi all,

right now i have 50 .TIF files (a whole map of my region) my question is, is it possible for mapserver to load 50 .TIF files all together as a basemap? because from the tutorial i read, the samples only load 1 raster file..so, i'm wondering if it's possible to load all the 50 TIF files to the same .MAP

if not, then how do i merge all the TIF files into a single TIF? because when i load them all together in ArcMap it forms a whole map.

for the information, i'm still a newbie...so i still need alot of advices from the experts.

thanks for your help,
Melvin