[mapserver-users] How to use msQueryByPoint with RASTER

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 1 01:45:13 EDT 2009

Does the query work outside WMS, that is, with straight calls to the
MapServer CGI? One thing to check right away is that the layer
is queryable by making sure a value for the layer TEMPLATE is set,
anything (e.g. TEMPLATE 'dummy') will suffice.

Steve

>>> darenas <darenas2001 at yahoo.es> 06/30/09 3:06 AM >>>

Hi everyone!

I´m creating a WMS service with a TIFF file. But I have problems in the
moment to do querybypoints action on the raster so the error is the
following:

msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s)
found

I´m using the folowing parameters in mapfile as always with its
attributes,
but doens´t work:

"gml_featureid"             "OID"
"gml_include_items"       "VALUE,COUNT"