[mapserver-users] LABEL_NO_CLIP seems not working inmapserver 5.4.1

Rodriguez, Heraldo hrodriguez at siscat.com.ar
Wed Jul 1 08:29:17 EDT 2009

Thank you very much. I am afraid I am not allowed to upload any data ( the map would  be fine , but without the data I think it'll be useless).
   Anyway, I made the metatile larger (from 5x5 to 6x6) and now the map looks acceptable (some minimal duplication still persists, though.)
    Thanks a lot again.

Lic. Heraldo G. Rodriguez
  hrodriguez at siscat.com.ar
  TEL: 54-11-4326-4002 int 255