[mapserver-users] analysis web using Map Server

Gito Ginting gito_kribo at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 06:13:33 EDT 2009

Dear Till

Thank you for your explanation, my friend alredy told me that I suppose to used a GRASS.
But there's another question that being my thought,
first, the scripts to connect between mapserver and the GRASS software

second, how to interpolate the data [in this case I use Rainfall data]
in GRASS then mapserver shows the interpolation result from GRASS in
mapserver?

I am loooking for ur advice

best,
Gito