[mapserver-users] Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Suman Chatterjee schatterjee at addisontx.gov
Thu Jul 9 10:49:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I corrected my problem. Actually, I changed the code a little bit.

Const string MAP_FILE = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/Addison.map"

Map= new mapObj(MAP_FILE)

The line
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["C:/ms4w/Apache/ht
docs/mapservertest/Addison.map"]

 Is throwing error. No idea what it is trying to do.

Now my application is working fine in IIS and C#.

Suman