[mapserver-users] Building Mapserver with Mapscript and AGG

Thomas Bonfort thomas.bonfort at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 16 14:25:44 EDT 2009

Yes, version 5.6 or 6.0, whatever it's called, will include the agg
tree, in a hope to cut down on the multiple problems that folks were
having with compiling agg correctly. you can already try it out by
using a trunk version of mapserver and report back to us if any
problems arise.

regards,

thomas

www.camptocamp.com