[mapserver-users] Changing to Layers.WMS from Layers.Mapserver

Paul Curran paul_everton at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:18:02 EDT 2009

Thanks for your response Jeff,

Ive read the document you suggested (http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html ) however i am still experiencing the same problem.

As the document suggests i have set a projection and then added the folowing to WEB section of my mapfile

      METADATA
        "wms_title" "UK1"
        "wcs_onlineresource" http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=wms.map&
        "wms_srs" "EPSG:32119 EPSG:4326"
      END

*Note 'wcs_onlinesresource' as my layer is a Raster

then wihtin the layer i have olny added "wms_title" "UK1" wihtin METADATA.

However i still get the error message "msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS Server Error message "   i have also looked throught the error documentation however i cannot find anything.

Any help appreciatted thanks