[mapserver-users] Problem getting WFS results after zoom + queryByRect / PHPMapscript

Charlotte Declercq c.declercq at alkante.com
Wed Jul 22 04:35:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

Here is the thing : I am adding the WFS in my map => that creates a
first gml temporary file (temp1.tmp.gml).
Then I am doing a zoom => creates second temporary gml file for the WFS
(temp2.tmp.gml).

After, when I want to do a queryByRect, I am getting the right
shapeindexes but
$oShape = $oLayer->getShape(0, shapeindex)  doesn't return any shape
because it reads the wrong GML (temp2.tmp.gml) and should read the
temp1.tmp.gml that contains all the values for the gml.

If a do a second queryByRect with the full extent of the map, it is ok,
I get my results because the layer does point again the right GML
(temp1.tmp.gml).

Any ideas, advices for avoiding query the map a second time?

--
Charlotte DECLERCQ

ALKANTE SAS
Ingénieur R&D SIG